Stay the course! All of the small habits add up to BIG results!
Super 60! Finish Summer STRONG!
Ready to finish Summer 2021 with a BANG & get in great shape?!
Join our Goal Fit gang in the SUPER 60! Program! You can go all-in on all the strategies or go for an 80/20 or 90/10 approach. I have 2 vacations planned, so I am going to commit to 90/10!
Anyone can join in for FREE, but Goal Fit monthly members have added benefits:
- Increased accountability
- Fun, supportive community
- New workout videos every week
- New breathwork or meditation videos each week
- New recipes every week
- Live & recorded weekly check-ins via zoom (2 options/week)
- Individual zoom chat re your goals and any modifications
*Click HERE to join the membership for just $10.99/month & cancel at any time.
Let’s Work Together – Here’s How!
Ways to work together
Monthly membership $10.99/month – new workouts, recipes, and focus strategies as well as monthly book club & lifestyle topics. Weekly live zoom chat and q & a. Click here to sign up!
Add-on Accountability Program – I’m seeing GREAT results with this new program! Email me for all the details – email@example.com
1:1 Food/Fitness/Focus training 6-week program – $100 plus monthly membership
1:1 personal training $25/ hour in person at your home or gym (24-hour cancellation notice required), $20/hour via zoom. (Discounted rate for small groups up to 4 people). Make sure your form is on-point & get the extra push you need. This is definitely the best rate in town!
2-7 day immersion – eg golf or tennis team, girls’ weekend, couples’ weekend
I will cook up to 3 meals & a snack / day for you, daily workout specific to your group, individual 1 hour q & a and goal-setting plan and once weekly f/u zoom call for 2 weeks afterward for all attendees. – Price varies
Ready to start the conversation? Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Stay On Track When Traveling
I am all for relaxing a bit & enjoying some indulgences when traveling; however, if I go completely off the rails, I end up with inflammation, bloating, and fatigue. I try to stick to 90×10 or 80×20 when traveling – it’s not too hard with just a bit of planning. Here are some strategies I’ve incorporated when traveling to stay on track.
While en route:
- If traveling by plane, bring pre-packaged snacks like organic nuts. Buy water once thru security and consider adding electrolytes so as not to become dehydrated.
- Eat before you go if you think you may be short on time in the airport & won’t be able to grab a snack.
- If you forgot to pack, Starbucks often has nuts or I get their oatmeal (just don’t add ALL the toppings, esp not the brown sugar).
- If traveling by car, I like to pack my lunch in a cooler bag – my husband & kids will insist on drive-thru lunch & I don’t want to waste calories on junk food.
If I don’t have access to a kitchen:
- Research: Scout out some healthy options, particularly for breakfast & lunch. See what’s on the room service menu. Call the Concierge ahead of time & see if they can recommend a great smoothie/juice bar and a place to get a quick salad nearby or on one of the delivery apps.
- Pack some snacks to keep in the hotel room:
- Fruit, veggie sticks (if you have a mini fridge), nuts, kale chips, roasted seaweed packs, etc. I like to have a snack before leaving for dinner if I’m concerned we’ll have to wait for a table at the restaurant.
- Run to the grocery at some point early in your stay. My husband knows we have to make a quick stop at Whole Foods on the way from the airport to the hotel & grab some healthy snacks or breakfast items to keep on hand. Make a list before you leave home so you can get in & out of the store quickly.
If you DO have a kitchen:
- Pack some snacks, drinks, coffee, and maybe a quick breakfast option (fruit, oats) for when you arrive & the next morning so you don’t have to rush to the grocery first thing – they’re often super crowded on Saturdays! We usually hit the grocery early Sunday morning.
- Look at your itinerary & see what meals you plan on eating in: we usually eat dinner out each day, have 1 breakfast & 1 or 2 lunches out, but the rest of the meals, we eat at the house. Write out a loose plan of what you know your people will eat & have a grocery list ready so you don’t waste precious time at the store.
General travel tips:
- Stay hydrated! Bring your reusable water bottles & fill them up with water to drink while out in the sun – if consuming alcohol in the sun, it’s especially important to have some water, too so as not to get dehydrated.
- Infuse water with slices of fruit or cucumber
- Consider adding electrolytes ( I like Ultima or the drops from omnourish.com – I bring these from home)
- If drinking alcohol, consider light mixers like flavored seltzer water versus heavier marg or daiquiri mixes.
- Plan your workouts:
- See what equipment your hotel or condo complex offers, check the current use regulations (mask wearing, pre-registering, etc).
- Bring some equipment with you:
- mini bands are easy to pack & don’t take up much space when traveling by plane
- consider bringing along a set or two of dumbbells or a kettlebell if you have room in the car
- Check out nearby fitness facilities, yoga/barre studios & their class schedules before you leave & have a loose idea of any you want to try out.
- Check with the concierge or rental agency to see if there are safe areas to go for a walk/run and any areas you want to avoid. Always let someone know where you’re going, and turn on location finders on your phone, carry an alarm or any other personal protection items you use.
- Stay active – walk or ride bikes to dinner or excursions, just stay safe!
- Join the monthly membership & download the app at goalfitmethod.com for quick, effective, easy-to-follow workouts you can do in your room.
HAVE FUN and remember to enjoy worthy treats! With a little planning, you can avoid wasting an indulgence on a crappy drive thru lunch & save them for a fabulous meal!
“Working with Goal Fit has made all the difference in my overall health. I knew that I needed accountability to keep me on track and Gretchen has provided that and so much more. I have done the workouts that she posts online and tried some of her recipes as well. There is a lot of great information on the site about living a healthier life that is all backed by science. In just over a month, I have lost weight, dropped my blood pressure and cholesterol, sleep better, and feel great! I would recommend Goal Fit to anyone wanting to improve their overall health”. – J (female, age 50)
This is the result of hard work by one of the Goal Fit Accountability Program clients. Her cholesterol is now in the 130s and at 50, she is feeling better than she has in YEARS – all while making changes in the middle of winter in a pandemic!
Join us! CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MEMBERSHIP! Want more information about the accountability program? Email email@example.com