“I’m so busy”
We wear the ‘busy’ identity like a badge of honor sometimes, and there are definitely days when we are all on-the-go without stopping.
Just don’t let that be an excuse for hitting the drive thru…
Here are a few quick & easy snack ideas to keep at your desk or in your purse as well as a few things you can grab quickly while you’re about town:
- Fruit – apples, bananas & oranges are easily packed & don’t need to be refrigerated
- 2 TB raw nuts or pumpkin seeds – don’t overdo it.
- Baby carrots, celery sticks, sliced cucumber or bell peppers, jicama sticks (Kroger sells them pre-cut & they’re yummy!)
- Make your own the night before a busy day or grab a cold pressed juice or smoothie from The Weekly Juicery or your local juice shop
- A few decent packaged options include:
Be intentional & be prepared – you’ll feel better and have more clean energy than if you had a sugary latte or order of fries…which will lead to increased focus & productivity for your busy schedule!